Evelyn Hill Cycling Return Policy
While we hope you'll love our products as much as we do, sometimes it just doesn't work out. Here's how to get your items returned or exchanged:
- All items must be returned in original packaging with tags still attached. Washed or worn items will be returned at the cost of the sender.
- Returns or exchanges must include original sales receipt.
- All returns or exchanges must be made within 30-days of original purchase.
- In the case of product returns, the original method of purchase will be credited (credit card, etc).
- Customer pays shipping to/from Evelyn Hill Cycling for returns or exchanges.
Evelyn Hill Cycling Product Warranty and Repair Service
- All warranties are subject to Evelyn Hill Cycling inspection and approval for warranty.
- Evelyn Hill Cycling garments come with a 6 month warranty against production defects for the original owner.
- Proof of defective claim is required by original owner with documentation.
- Evelyn Hill Cycling reserves the right to repair, replace, grant credit or partial refund for the defective item at our discretion.
- Warranty does not include product failures from accidents, crashes, improper fit, normal wear, improper washing, machine drying of any sort and or neglect of care.
- Shipping costs to return warranty or repair items to Evelyn Hill Cycling are the responsibility of the Client in both directions.
- All items are to be returned in clean condition and marked with the Client's name. Items returned unwashed, dirty, etc will void the warranty and returned to the Client at their cost.
- Most damage to items results from improper care or use and is not covered under warranty, including:
- Failure to follow care label instructions
- Machine drying
- Washing with zippers open
- Washing items with Velcro
- Pilling or abrasion of fabrics due to crashes, backpacks, etc.
- Fabric deterioration due to constant extreme weather
- Incorrect size (seam rupture aka "blow out")
- Flatlock stitching unwinding due to abrasion
- Use of bleach, fabric softener, OxyClean, Shout, or other stain removers
- Evelyn Hill Cycling aims to produce quality garments. Due to normal wear and tear, our products will not last forever, nor do we guarantee they will. Athletic garments, especially custom apparel, are meant to be disposable.
- All items are to be returned in clean condition and marked with the Client's name. Items returned unwashed, dirty, etc will not be repaired and will be returned to the Client at their cost.
- Evelyn Hill Cycling can repair these items as needed and costs will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Non-warranty repairs will be charged the following:
- Replacement of chamois: $20
- Stitch repair: $15
- Zipper replacement: $15
- Proof of original ownership is required for repairs.
- Repairs can take between 6 and 12 weeks.
- Client will pay round-trip freight for all repairs.